We are looking for a Senior Web Developer (Full-Stack) to join our growing team. In this role, you will work on our Engine solutions to deliver the most amazing experience for our customers. This is role may be remote so candidates not based in Frankfurt are welcome to apply. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and scale web development processes and regular releases within a disciplined project management schedule and documentation
- Ensure usability and scalability, working with marketing and cross-departmental teams to build new templates/components and publish content
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Provide code reviews to your teammates
- Evaluate and propose improvements to existing system
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving, and social skills
- Experienced in UX testing frameworks and facilitating constructive feedback to web designers for closing the iterative process between design and development
- High benchmark for quality of code and level of user experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good English skills
- Good understanding of DB technologies: classic databases and modern no-SQL.
- Experience of working with Docker and other isolation technologies.
- Experience of working with public cloud infrastructure providers (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)