We are looking for a Integration Manager to join our growing team. As Integration Manager (m/f/d) you will actively work on the successful implementation of integration projects based on our integration platform and closely with our Customer Success Team.
This role can also be performed remotely. Therefore, you do not necessarily have to be based in Frankfurt.
- Setup and configuration of integration plans via the HubEngine (iPaaS solution)
- Setup and modeling of the DataEngine and corresponding applications (e.g. Customer Data Platform, Integrated Sales Cloud, Evalanche Data)
- Configuration of workflows and triggers to automate processes
- Processing of support requests (1st and 2nd level support)
- University degree in the field of economics or a related subject
- Experience and good knowledge of APIs and database
- Experience in process modeling (BPMN) and system integration is an advantage
- Understanding of business processes in the area of marketing and sales
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Independent work, willingness to perform and very high quality standards
- Good English skills